Thursday, December 4, 2008

I never do these things, but...

1. What is your occupation right now?
Computer programmer for Choicepoint, a LexisNexis Company, yadda yadda yadda

2. What color are your socks right now?
Socks? I don't need no stinking socks!

3. What are you listening to right now?
Scooby Doo that Anna and Giulia are watching

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Oatmeal (Cinammon Roll flavor), orange juice and hot chocolate

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, my Dad made me learn before I got my driver's license

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Robson, about what he needed to buy for dinner on his way home last night

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course!

8. How old are you today?
29, for the 11th time :)

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Tennis, basketball or BYU football

10. What is your favorite drink?
Hmmm, probably orange juice or Dr. Pepper

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, and I need to have it done again

12. Favorite food?
Anything I don't have to cook

13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Lazarus Project, it was so-so

14. Favorite day of the year?
Probably Thanksgiving

15. How do you vent anger?
Well, I would never admit to yelling and slamming doors, so probably cleaning something

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A good book

17. What is your favorite season?
Spring, when the flowers start to bloom and it gets warm

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
Both!

19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Of course

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
Karla S.

21. Who is least likely to respond?
Kristina, I haven't heard from you in a while, my fault

22. Living arrangements?
Messy house in Provo with my DH and 5 kids

23. When was the last time you cried?
The day before Thanksgiving

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
shoes, a bag full of library books, and my sewing machine covered in dust

25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
Robert

26. What did you do last night
Made dinner, watched a movie with DH and got kids into bed

27. What are you most afraid of?
Not being good enough

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese, defnitely

29. Favorite dog breed?
Anything big

30. Favorite day of the week?
Thursday, my big night out

31. How many states have you lived in?
Texas, Virginia 2x, California 2x, Utah 2x, Guam (not a state, do territories count), Florida 2x, Idaho and Wyoming (the last 2 on my mission)

32. Diamonds or pearls?
diamonds

33. What is your favorite flower?
Anything my husband buys me

No comments: